• HVAC Excellence (Washington) accredited the HVAC program at Lincoln Technical Institute (Mahwah, N.J.).
• The Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) released $1 million in funding for its Game Changer Energy Innovation Competitive Grant program.
• The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) updated its ANSI/ACCA 4 QM – 2013 Standard (maintenance of residential HVAC systems).
• The Energy Efficient Buildings Hub (EEB Hub) named Dr. Martha Krebs as principal investigator and director.
• The 2014 HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference will be held March 31-April 2 in Las Vegas.
• The Building Performance Institute Inc. (BPI) announced updates to its BPI-2100-S-2013: “Standard for Home Performance-Related Data Transfer (HPXML)” and BPI-2200-S-2013: “Standard for Home Performance-Related Data Collection” have been published.
• ASHRAE (Atlanta) is seeking comments for Standard 90.4P, “Energy Standard for Data Centers and Telecommunications Buildings.” The deadline is Dec. 30.
Publication date: 12/23/2013