Training is offered on Tuesday, Oct. 29, and Tuesday, Nov. 12. Training includes:
• Introduction to Hydronic Solution Software (HSS) — Includes hands-on basic hydronic system design.
• Primary/Secondary Hydronic System Design — Explore several primary/secondary system design concepts with the LoadMatch® system.
• Primary/Secondary/Tertiary System Design — Several primary/secondary/tertiary system design concepts will be taught using the Taco LOFlo™ system.
• Factory Tour — Includes the mechanical test lab, the geothermal heat pump test system, the Innovation & Development Center mechanical room and commercial pump assembly.
• iWorx Control System Design — Students will be guided through the process of designing an iWorx control system for both a LoadMatch system and a LOFlo hydronic system.
Seminar registration fee, with hotel not included, is $119; breakfast and lunch are included. Fee for seminar registration and hotel is $209.
In addition, Session 3 of Taco University, “Hydronic, Air and Geothermal Systems Design,” will be offered one time only, on Tuesday, Nov. 26.
Visit www.taco-hvac.com for more information.
Publication date: 10/21/2013