• ECR Intl. Inc. (Utica, N.Y.) named Mike Little (below left) as field support representative for the metro New York/New Jersey area and Matt Conant (below right) as national sales manager for a/c products.
• Sherwood Valve LLC (Washington, Pa.) named Rob Sufana (below, far right) as regional sales manager, lower Midwest, and Mark Vozar (below, second from right) as regional sales manager, Ohio Valley.
• Honeywell Intl. Inc. (Morristown, N.J.) refrigerant Solstice zd, also known as 1233zd, was added to the list of materials exempted from volatile organic compound regulations by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
• Bry-Air Inc. (Sunbury, Ohio) hired Christopher Alverson (left) as manager of process improvement.
• Uponor Inc. (Vantaa, Finland) announced the launch of Uponor Innovations LLC — a wholly owned subsidiary and corporate enterprise designed to identify emerging markets and create new, game-changing products.
Publication date: 10/14/2013