• CPO Commerce Inc. (Lawrenceville, Ga.) was selected to Inc. magazine’s 500|5000 list for the sixth consecutive year.
• America II Electronics Inc. (Saint Petersburg, Fla.) entered into a global distribution agreement with America Semiconductor (Union, N.J.).
• Touzar Energy Systems (King of Prussia, Pa.) was named one of the best places to work by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
• Dakota Supply Group (Aberdeen, S.D.) awarded $1,000 scholarships to Alex Bangasser, Ashley Belvin, Austin Fiechtner, Mark Wibe, and Matthew Zirnhelt.
• Williams Distributing (Grand Rapids, Mich.) was named Daikin North America LLC’s (Houston) first independent distributor for the state of Michigan.
• TruTech Tools (Akron, Ohio) will host a free webinar on mechanical ventilation and ASHRAE Standard 62.2-2013 at 12:15 p.m. ET on Oct. 8.
• ECCO Supply (Langley, British Columbia, Canada) will represent Napoleon Heating & Cooling (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) in British Columbia and Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
• Comfort Supply (Nashville, Tenn.) ranked No. 4442 on the 2013 Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country.
Publication date: 9/30/2013