• Sherwood Valve LLC (Washington, Pa.) named Gregg Carr (below, left) as regional sales manager – west, and Dan Ellsworth (below, right) as regional sales manager – northeast.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Ga.) promoted Joe Bush (below, left) to senior manager of mechanical design and Brent Constant (below, right) to director of customer care.
• Williams Furnace Co. (Colton, Calif.) named Ruth Ann Davis (right) as senior vice president of sales and marketing.
• ClimaCool’s (Oklahoma City) UCA Series Packaged Air-Cooled chillers earned Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certification for the U.S. and Canada.
• York’s (Norman, Okla.) Affinity YP9C modulating gas-fired furnaces received Energy Star’s Most Efficient products of 2013 designation.
• Embraco (Suwanee, Ga.) has partnered with United Components (Salisbury, Md.), Midwest Environmental Products (Franklin Park, Ill.), and E.V. Dunbar Co. (Kennesaw, Ga.) to represent Embraco (including Bristol Compressors) to aftermarket customers in North America.
• Viega LLC (Wichita, Kan.) promoted Robert Boots (right) to chief operating officer, effective Oct. 1.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) hired Stirling Boston as regional sales manager for the south central region.
Publication date: 9/9/2013