The award recognizes ACCA contractor members with the best safety record and program for 2012 in each of three categories based on number of employees.
ACCA’s 2013 award winners, by category, are:
• 10 or Fewer Employees: New Balance A/C Inc., Houston
• 11-49 Employees: Energy Management Specialists Inc., Cleveland
• 50 or More Employees: Entek Corp., Longview, Wash.
ACCA also congratulated all Safety Excellence Award applicants:
• Burtonsville Fuel Company, Burtonsville, Md.
• Temptrol Heating and Cooling, Antioch, Ill.
• Atlas Electrical and Air Conditioning Service, Alton, Texas
• Coastal Heating and Air Conditioning, Annapolis, Md.
• County Wide Service Co., San Antonio
• Glenn Mechanical Co. Inc., Eldorado, Ark.
• HomeSmart from Xcel Energy, Centennial, Colo.
• Kahn Mechanical Contractors, Dallas
• McAfee Heating and Air Conditioning Co. Inc., Kettering, Ohio
• Niksic Air Conditioning and Heating, St. Louis
• Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, San Antonio
• CroppMetcalfe Services, Fairfax, Va.
• Custom Air Conditioning and Heating Co., Gahanna, Ohio
• Ivey Mechanical Company LLC, Kosciusko, Miss.
• Lee Co., Franklin, Tenn.
• Standard Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. La Vista, Neb.
• Trane Commercial Systems, Carrollton, Texas
“ACCA appreciates Federated’s continued assistance in promoting safety in HVACR workplaces. We congratulate the winners and all of our Safety Excellence Award applicants for their commitment to safety,” said Paul T. Stalknecht, ACCA president and CEO. “These companies are leaders in our industry in setting a high standard for excellence.”
For more information, visit www.acca.org.
Publication date: 8/19/2013