Danny Koontz, director of facilities management for Ruby Tuesday, said, “We were looking for a technology platform that would enable us to select our own facility maintenance vendors and directly manage both the quality and cost of service. The ServiceChannel platform provides easy-to-use tools, and many of our 1,500-plus contractors already utilize ServiceChannel.”
ServiceChannel provides a web-based suite of software products that allow facilities professionals and commercial contractors to directly communicate, collaborate, and control costs. The partnership with ServiceChannel is expected to enable the Ruby Tuesday Facilities Department to:
• Streamline the management of service requests, work orders, invoicing, and payment.
• Retain direct control over finding and managing quality contractors in a range of trades.
• Increase visibility across all 750 locations to reduce repair and maintenance spend without impacting service quality.
• Provide access to Fixxbook, ServiceChannel’s database of qualified commercial contractors.
• Allow restaurant managers to focus on serving guests rather than dealing with facility issues.
“I am proud that Ruby Tuesday chose ServiceChannel,” said Steven Gottfried, founder and CEO of ServiceChannel. “ServiceChannel focuses on delivering the right mix of tools to help facilities managers and their contractors work together more efficiently. We are dedicated to this partnership with Ruby Tuesday and I am certain that together we will drive significant cost reduction without sacrificing service quality.”
For more information, visit http://corp.servicechannel.com.
Publication date: 7/22/2013