• ASHRAE (Atlanta) is seeking papers for its “Efficient, High-Performance Buildings for Developing Economies” Conference, held April 24-25, 2014 in Manila, Philippines. Abstracts are due by July 13.
• The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) will hold its residential Educational Program in Instructor Certification (EPIC) class July 16-19 in Arlington, Va.
• The Canadian Energy Efficiency Alliance (CEEA) appointed Tracy Lynch, Andrew Pape-Salmon, Rebecca Isowa, Gary Johnson, Sam Loggia, Brisette Lucas, Martin Luymes, Corey McBurney, Christine McLean, Jay Nordenstrom, and Giuliana Rossini to its board of directors.
• International Energy Agency (IEA) extended its deadline for abstracts for its 11th annual Heat Pump conference, May 12-16, 2014, in Montreal. Papers may now be submitted through June 30.
• The Alliance to Save Energy will host the 10th annual Renewable Energy Finance Forum on June 25-26 at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City.
• Affordable Comfort Inc. (ACI) will host the 2014 National Home Performance conference, April 28-May 2, at Cobo Center in Detroit.
• HVAC Excellence (Washington) ac-credited Terry Wilson of Tennessee Technology Center (McKenzie, Tenn.) as a certified master HVACR educator.
Publication date: 6/10/2013