• ASHRAE (Atlanta) Guideline 1.4P, The Systems Manual for Facilities, is open for advisory public review until June 2.
• The National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) is accepting nominations for its Clean Air award, membership awards, and NAFA scholarship through Aug. 1.
• Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) welcomed Western Enterprises (Westlake, Ohio), Eubank (Longview, Texas), and Colorado Box Co. Inc. (Westminster, Colo.) as supplier members.
• ESCO Press (Washington) released its Electrical Theory and Application for HVACR manual.
• BACnet Intl. (Atlanta) added Continental Control Systems (Boulder, Colo.) as a silver member.
• The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) named Christine Cunnick (right) as director of marketing.
• The Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH) and the Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada (MCAC) jointly held an event on Parliament Hill in Ottawa.
• The Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) and the Ontario Geothermal Association (OGA) signed an affiliation agreement that will make OGA part of HRAI.
Publication date: 5/27/2013