• Lennox Intl. Inc. (Dallas) announced revenue was up 9 percent from the prior-year quarter to $668 million.
• Schneider Electric (Rueil-Malmaison, France) announced 2013 first quarter revenues of €5.2 billion.
• W.W. Grainger Inc. (Chicago) increased its quarterly dividend by 16 percent, to 93 cents per share.
• Transfer Technology Intl. Corp. (Tampa, Fla.) will now trade under its new name, Enviro-Serv Inc.
• Burham Holdings Inc. (Lancaster, Pa.) declared a regular quarterly stock dividend of 20 cents per share.
Publication date: 5/13/2013
Want more HVAC industry news and information? Join The NEWS on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn today!
Report Abusive Comment