• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Ga.) senior director of industry and government relations, Paul Doppel (right), was named to the U.S. Department of Energy’s (Washington) Commercial HVAC, Water Heating, and Refrigeration Certification Working Group.
• Navien America Inc. (Irvine, Calif.) is celebrating its 35th year in business.
• Fantech (Lenexa, Kan.) is launching a rebranding initiative with a new visual identity and tagline to coincide with its 25th anniversary.
• Venstar Inc. (Chatsworth, Calif.) is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
• Allied Air Enterprises LLC (West Columbia, S.C.) will partner with Riback Supply Co. (Columbia, Mo.) to expand the distribution network for its AirEase, Ducane, and Allied Commercial brands throughout Missouri.
• ClimaCool Corp. (Oklahoma City) hired Todd Whitson (right) as central regional sales manager.
Publication date: 5/13/2013