• The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) is accepting submissions for this year’s essay competition, due June 1, awarding scholarships to three young people.
• The Radiant Professionals Alliance (RPA) is accepting entries for its System Design Showcase 2013 competition through July 15.
• The Green Mechanical Council (Washington) joined the ESCO Group (Washington).
• The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) an-nounced its 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Energy Star compliance rates averaged 97.2 percent across eight product sections.
• The Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) named Nancy Larson as program assistant of environmental services.
• ASHRAE (Atlanta) will host its annual conference June 22-26 in Denver.
• HVAC Excellence (Washington) is seeking presenters for its 2014 National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference. Nominations are due by July 15.
Publication date: 5/6/2013