• Camfil Farr (Trosa, Sweden) changed its name to Camfil.
• Johnson Controls Inc. (Milwaukee) was named a 2013 Bronze Class Sustainability Leader by RobecoSAM (Zurich, Switzerland) in its annual sustainability yearbook.
• Emerson Climate Technologies’ (Sidney, Ohio) Painted Copeland Scroll Compressor Program won a social media marketing award from BtoB magazine (Queens, N.Y.) for Best Use of Facebook.
• Arkema (King of Prussia, Pa.) joined the Window and Door Manufacturers Association (WDMA).
• The Fulton Cos. (Pulaski, N.Y.) announced chief engineer Melissa M. Wadkinson was named to three National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (Columbus, Ohio) subcommittees.
• Follett Corp. (Easton, Pa.) earned Energy Star qualifications for all of its Horizon self-contained air-cooled ice machines.
Publication date: 3/11/2013