• Air Quality Dunrite (Concord, Ontario, Canada), winner of the Canadian region, welcomed new leadership last year and the results have been phenomenal.
• Cole Services (Garden Grove, Calif.), the West region winner, has utilized its connections with industry organizations and a desire to provide complete customer satisfaction into a profitable endeavor.
• Jon Wayne Heating and Air (San Antonio), the South region winner, boasts an impressive on-site training academy and has utilized honesty and integrity to attract and retain technicians and customers.
• My Plumber Heating and Cooling (Manassas, Va.), the East region winner, conveys a family atmosphere that extends beyond staff members into its client list.
• Thornton & Grooms Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Drains (Farmington Hills, Mich.), winner in the North Central region, offers North American Technician Excellence industry training to each technician and maintains that you can have fun in the office.
Publication date: 1/28/2013