“We began installing the eMonitor c-Series in late 2011, and the new visibility it provided had an immediate impact on reducing our customers’ energy costs,” said Jason Roeder, director of energy products and services for Powerhouse. “Based on what we’ve learned from customers, and our growing trove of data, we have made the first of what will be many rounds of enhancements to the system.”
New system capabilities include:
• The ability to capture water and gas meter data.
• Support for temperature, humidity, and other sensors.
• A new pattern recognition algorithm to better analyze equipment performance in order to identify operational issues.
• Consolidated off-hours equipment usage reporting to better highlight “no-cost” opportunities to recapture lost profits.
• Enterprise level assignment of alerts to staff as well as service providers, along with the ability to personalize alerts.
• New analytics that track equipment run time and performance to support maintenance planning.
• Enhanced employee engagement tools to better integrate operational energy efficiency into existing business processes.
For more information, visit www.powerhousedynamics.com.
Publication date: 7/16/2012