• Bard Manufacturing’s (Bryan, Ohio) Quiet Climate 2 CH-Series was featured in the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Buildings R&D Breakthroughs: Technologies and Products Supported by the Building Technologies Program, released April 2012.
• Johnson Controls’ (Milwaukee) Luxaire® brand recently received Energy Star’s Most Efficient of 2012 designations for three of its Acclimate Series products.
• Honeywell International (Minneapolis) acquired Inncom (Niantic, Conn.).
• WaterFurnace International Inc. (Fort Wayne, Ind.) announced that the company’s design, production, and distribution operations have been certified to ISO 9001:2008, which specifies an organization’s ability to consistently provide a product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Advantix Systems (Miami) named Dion C. Joannou as chief executive officer.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) welcomed Mike Donnelly (right) to the position of regional sales manager, industrial refrigeration; and John Groth (left) as regional key account manager, automatic controls.
• Nest Labs’ (Palo Alto, Calif.) Learning Thermostat is now available on Amazon.com.
Publication date: 6/18/2012