• Research Products Corp. (Madison, Wis.) named Steve Williams as president of its geothermal heat pump division.
• Danfoss Inc. (Baltimore) welcomed John Carmack (upper right) as sales director, North America, commercial compressors division; and Peter Dee (left), sales director, North America, refrigeration and air conditioning controls division, electronic controllers and services.
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minn.) named Bill Gray (lower right) president.
• Bronz-Glow (St. Augustine, Fla.) gained National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) 51 certification for its Husky brand product line.
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Mich.) appointed Claudia Andrea da Silva as global motor technology manager and Scarlet Bryce Hauff as global materials technology manager.
• ThermaSys Corp. (Montgomery, Ala.) was acquired by Wellspring Capital Management (New York).
• Spirax Sarco (Blythewood, S.C.) is expanding its Blythewood, S.C., steam system facility.
Publication date: 02/27/2012