• SWEP Co. (Landskrona, Sweden) introduced its e-business shop to the U.S. market.
• K-Flex USA (Youngsville, N.C.) announced that its K-Flex Clad® WT and Clad® WT NS insulation systems gained National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 169 compliance.
• Fulton Co. (Pulaski, N.Y.) acquired Costerm Swiss AG (Zurich, Switzerland).
• ICM Controls (North Syracuse, N.Y.) appointed Gulf Atlantic Sales (Dacula, Ga.) as its manufacturer’s representative for Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi.
• Superior Radiant Products Ltd. (Stoney Creek, Ontario) appointed Gary Dummer (left) as national sales manager, Canada.
• Thermo Pride (Lancaster, Pa.) announced the retirement of Glenn Pottberg from the role of director of sales and marketing, and the promotion of Mark Santangelo to the position.
• U.S. Cooler (Arlington, Texas) named Mike Patton regional sales manager, South Central territory.
Publication date: 02/6/2012