• Magnetek Inc. (Pittsburgh) hired Bob Peddycoart as business development manager of radio controls and Mark Sullivan (top right) as a regional business development manager.
• Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating (Suwanee, Ga.) promoted Ron Newman (top left) to senior director of contractor development, Eric Griffin (middle right) to senior director of channel sales, Dennis Cobb (bottom left) to senior director of commercial sales, and Dale Fields (bottom right) to senior director of strategic accounts.
• ICM Controls (North Syracuse, N.Y.) appointed Gulf Atlantic Sales (Dacula, Ga.) as its local manufacturer’s representative for Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi.
• Aquatherm Inc. (Lindon, Utah) was selected as one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” on Forbes’ exclusive list of 100 companies nationwide.
• Titus HVAC (Dallas) recently opened an office in Nashville, Tenn., selected Holden & Associates (Norcross, Ga.) as a manufacturer’s representative in Georgia, and will offer its products through Hobbs & Associates’ (Norfolk, Va.) nine Virginia and Tennessee offices.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) elected Ajita G. Rajendra, president and COO, to its board of directors.
Publication date: 01/09/2012