ASHRAE said ALI courses provide professional development through in-depth information that is timely, practical, and advanced beyond a fundamental level. The online courses allow attendees to learn from anywhere with an Internet connection. Course participants earn continuing education credits for each seminar completed. Courses are instructor-led, drawing upon the professional knowledge of leading practitioners.
The courses are:
• Basics of High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 19
• Advanced High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 21
• Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2010, Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, Sept. 26
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: HVAC/Mechanical, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Sept. 29
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: Envelope/Lighting, Oct. 3
• Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Design, Oct. 31
• Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Applications, Nov. 2
• Evaluating the Performance of LEED®-Certified Buildings, Nov. 7
• Project Management for Improved IAQ, Nov. 9
• Data Center Energy Efficiency, Part 1, Oct. 10, and Part 2, Oct. 12
• Using Standard 90.1 to Meet LEED Requirements, Part 1, Oct. 17, and Part 2, Oct. 19
• Implementing Standard 189.1, Standard for the Design of High-Performance, Green Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Part 1, Oct. 24, and Part 2, Oct. 26
For online course costs and to register, visit www.ashrae.org/onlinecourses. Site licenses are available to organizations that will be having five or more seminar participants. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 678-539-1146.
Publication date: 08/29/2011