Upon entering the site, said LG, visitors are prompted to answer questions, such as “Who are you?” and “What are you working on?” that will direct them to useful information specific to their needs. Preferences are saved on the website, allowing returning visitors to efficiently locate relevant information.
Other new site features include:
• A rep locator with integrated Google maps directing visitors to an LG rep anywhere in the U.S.;
• An organized database of technical literature for quickly locating product-specific brochures, spec sheets, submittals, AHRI certificates, engineering manuals, white pages and case studies;
• Specialized tools and software including BIM/REVIT programs and 2D CAD models;
• Educational resources, such as upcoming events, course details, and information on the LG training academies; and
• An online version of the full LG Engineering Binder, which provides all technical literature in one downloadable file.
“LG’s goal has always been to work as closely as possible with industry professionals to provide expertise for all aspects of the commercial air conditioning trade,” said Kevin McNamara, vice president of Commercial Air Conditioning, LG Electronics USA. “The new LG VRF website is dedicated to educating HVAC professionals and providing them with the resources they need to better serve their customers.”
Publication date: 08/01/2011