PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. - Rinnai Corp. recently presented its annual Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of the Year Awards to six winners across the country. Each of the selected honorees demonstrated exemplary customer service, expertise, and Rinnai® product knowledge within their particular service region. Award recipients for 2010 include:
• Northeast Region: Neri and Russo Services LLC, Fairfield, N.J.;
• Southeast Region: Tankless Concepts, Falls Church, Va.;
• Midwest Region: All Pro Services, Buchanan, Mich.;
• South Central Region: Brinkley Plumbing, Rowlett, Texas;
• Rocky Mountain Region: Chambers Plumbing & Heating Inc., Loveland, Colo.; and
• Western Region: Premier Plumbing in Clovis, Calif.
“The ASP of the Year Awards are an opportunity for us to honor the Rinnai service providers that consistently deliver outstanding work to their customers,” said David Harrington, Rinnai’s senior director of customer support and service. “These companies offer high-quality customer service and a tireless work ethic that mirrors Rinnai’s commitment to consumers, and we’re proud to honor these successful Rinnai partnerships with this recognition.”
For more information, visit www.rinnai.us.
Service Providers Honored
July 18, 2011