• DENT Instruments (Bend, Ore.) was granted Patent No. 7,612,552 by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for its PhaseChek Electrical Metering Circuitry.
• Invensys Controls (Carol Stream, Ill.) named Tim Koeneman as vice president, Mark Thurston as national sales manager, and Ferron Stokes as strategic manager of its HVACR aftermarket team.
• Emerson Climate Technologies (St. Louis) appointed Mark Dunson (right) to the position of president, Emerson Climate Technologies, Retail Solutions Division. He comes from Emerson Climate Technologies Asia, where he most recently served as vice president Air Conditioning marketing and sales and sales and general manager India.
• Heat Pipe Technology Inc. (Gainesville, Fla.) was acquired by MiTek Inc. (Chesterfield, Mo.).
• Enertech Manufacturing (Greenville, Ill.) unveiled its new Compass™ by GeoComfort® and Revolution™ by Hydron Module® heat pumps at its annual distributor meeting in St. Louis.
Publication date: 12/07/2009