Jan. 12, 2010: GreenMech to Hold Educators and Trainers Conference
This train-the-trainer boot camp consists of concurrent sessions covering: new and changing technologies, changes in federal legislation, energy efficiency, best practices, training techniques that work, green and sustainable technologies, industry exhibits, and roundtables.
Attendees at the conference will:
• Learn about federal grants for equipment and supplies.
• Learn about new quality installation codes.
• Hear from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on the Clean Air Act.
• Hear from DuPont about refrigerant changes.
• Learn about an energy auditing curriculum developed for the U.S. government. This 800-hour program is available in modules to be partially integrated into a current program or offered as a standalone energy auditing program.
• Tour the Green and Sustainable Technologies Mobile Classroom.
For more information and to download a registration form, visit www.hvacexcellence.org/educatorsandtrainersconference.htm.
Publication date: 01/11/2010