TORONTO - ecobee™ announced that it has signed sales agreements with five leading independent HVAC manufacturers’ representatives to sell its new Smart Thermostat:
• Buche/Carmco Sales (www.buchecarmco.com) will represent ecobee in Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, and Wyoming.
• Mountain Air Sales Inc. (www.mashvac.com) will represent ecobee in Utah and southern Idaho.
• King & Brainard Sales Associates Inc. (K&B Sales) (www.kb-sales.com) will represent ecobee in Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, and southern Illinois.
• Midwest Environmental Products (e-mail: email@example.com) will represent ecobee in Wisconsin, Indiana, and northern Illinois.
• Texas Reps (www.texasreps.com) will represent ecobee in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
“Added to our existing sales resources, these new sales agreements now provide us with a sales infrastructure in all 50 states and throughout Canada,” said Stuart Lombard, president/CEO of ecobee. “We’ve got the right product at the right time, a great network of distribution partners, and an excellent sales force. With these crucial pieces in place, we’re very excited about our future success.”
For more information, visit www.ecobee.com.
Oct. 9, 2009: ecobee Adds Five Rep Firms to Sell Its Smart Thermostat
October 9, 2009