Sept. 3, 2008: New Package From ASHRAE Assists Users With LEED Projects
To help building owners, designers, contractors, and others learn about and meet LEED requirements and the development of high-performing buildings, ASHRAE has put together a new package that includes three ASHRAE standards frequently used in conjunction with LEED v.2.2. Also included are the Standard 62.1 and Standard 90.1 User’s Manuals and three books from the ASHRAE Advanced Energy Design Guide series.
“The ASHRAE Tools for LEED package is an unbeatable source of technical information for creating sustainable buildings,” said W. Stephen Comstock, publisher. “ASHRAE standards have long been a part of the LEED program’s technical requirements, and we are pleased to offer these standards together to best benefit the building industry.”
The full package includes:
• ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1-2004, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings (I-P edition)
• 90.1-2004 User’s Manual
• ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 62.1-2004,Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality
• 62.1-2004 User’s Manual
• ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2004, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy
• Advanced Energy Design Guide for Small Office Buildings
• Advanced Energy Design Guide for Small Retail Buildings
• Advanced Energy Design Guide for K–12 School Buildings
• Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits
The hard-copy-only package price is $426 ($335 ASHRAE members), a 30 percent discount. To order, contact ASHRAE Customer Service at 800-527-4723 (United States and Canada) or 404-636-8400 (worldwide), by mail at 1791 Tullie Circle NE, Atlanta, GA 30329, or visit the ASHRAE online bookstore at www.ashrae.org.
Publication date: 09/01/2008