ARLINGTON, Va. - The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) has announced the finalists for the association’s 2008 Awards for Excellence.
“Each of these companies are to be commended for their commitment to professionalism and excellence,” said Paul T. Stalknecht, ACCA president and CEO. “Just making it this far is proof that they are examples to us all, and their work raises the standard for our entire industry.”
The winners in each category will be announced at the 2008 ACCA Conference, to be held Feb. 5-7, 2008 at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo. The finalists in the three categories are:
ACCA Award for Excellence in Residential Contracting
• Selvey Heating & Cooling, Rossville, Ind.
• Air Conditioning by Jay, Scottsdale, Ariz.
• Hobaica Services, Phoenix
ACCA Award for Excellence in Commercial Contracting
• Mallory & Evans, Scottdale, Ga.
• IC Refrigeration, Ceres, Calif.
• Tri-City Mechanical, Chandler, Ariz.
ACCA Award for Excellence in Training
• Halco Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Phelps, N.Y.
• Jack Rise HVAC Technical Training, Tampa, Fla.
• Energy Auditors, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
For more information about the ACCA Conference or the ACCA awards program, visit www.acca.org.
Jan. 21. 2008: ACCA Names Finalists for 2008 Awards for Excellence
January 21, 2008