ARLINGTON, Va. - The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) has announced the finalists for the association’s 2009 Awards for Excellence in Contracting.
“We received an unusually large number of nominations this year from some exceptionally professional companies,” said Paul T. Stalknecht, ACCA president and CEO. “Our judging panel of past ACCA chairmen told us that this was by far the most difficult time they’ve ever had in selecting finalists because the caliber of entries was so high. Making it this far is a very high honor for each of the eight finalists in two categories.”
The winners in each category will be announced at the 2009 ACCA Conference, to be held Feb. 24-26, 2009 in Fort Worth, Texas. The finalists in the two categories are:
ACCA Award for Excellence in Residential Contracting
• Air Conditioning by Jay, Scottsdale, Ariz.
• Apollo Heating & Air Conditioning, Cincinnati
• Frymire Services, Dallas
• Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning, Rochester, N.Y.
ACCA Award for Exellence in Commercial Contracting
• A/C Technical Services, Castroville, Texas
• Harrington Engineering, Rocky Hill, Conn.
• Newcomb & Company, Raleigh, N.C.
• Peaden Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, Panama City, Fla.
For more information about the ACCA Conference or the ACCA awards program, visit www.acca.org or call 703-824-8840.
Feb. 5, 2009: ACCA Announces Finalists for 2009 Awards for Excellence
February 5, 2009