INDIANAPOLIS - Jackson Systems LLC, an HVAC manufacturer and wholesaler, has announced the launch of its zone control eCommerce Website for HVAC contractors. The site, www.jacksonsystems.com, is designed to provide comprehensive resources for HVAC contractors wanting to buy zone control products online.
“We are offering a platform for busy contractors to do business after hours and when it’s convenient for them,” said Tom Jackson, CEO of Jackson Systems. “eCommerce makes it easy for contractors to buy what they want when they want it. Of course, all of our inside sales engineers will be available as they always have to assist contractors via phone and e-mail.”
The site offers over 200 technical articles and guides, and allows contractors to shop for control products any time once an account has been established. Items that may be purchased include:
• Zone control products from Jackson Systems, including over 5,000 dampers in stock.
• Other zoning products from Honeywell and Aprilaire.
• Thermostats from Honeywell, Robertshaw, White-Rodgers, LuxPro, Aprilaire, and PECO.
• Commercial controls from Jackson Systems.
• Smoke detectors, dual fuel kits, and IAQ products.
• Other controls from leading manufacturers.
To sign up for an account and begin purchasing online, call 888-652-9663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct. 26, 2007: Jackson Systems Launches Zone Control eCommerce Site for Contractors
October 26, 2007