The Wilton (Connecticut) Fire Department provides information on the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning at its Web site (

The greeting at the site notes that the fire department "would like to remind our fellow Wiltonians about the dangers of carbon monoxide. Every day there are news articles about people and entire families being poisoned by CO."

A question and answer sheet on the dangers of CO poisoning downloaded from the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is provided at the site.

Publication date: 07/11/2005