ARLINGTON, Va. - Registration is now open for the 40th annual Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Annual Conference and Indoor Air Expo, which will be held Feb. 5-7, 2008 at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo.
In celebration of the association's 40th annual meeting, ACCA said it has created an extra-large program of educational and networking sessions. The conference workshop schedule includes topics such as:
• Selling Air: Marketing HVAC as a Service, Not a Box
• A Brand Is Not a Logo: Projecting a Consistent Image of Quality
• 50 Ways to Leave Your Customers Wanting More
• Commercial Controls & Diagnostics
• Employee Incentives for Residential Service
• Implementing Performance-Based Pay Programs
• Making Sales Presentations That Seal the Deal
• Becoming an Effective Communicator
• Whole House Diagnostics
• How Small Contractors Can Implement Training Programs
At the opening general session, Steve Farber, bestselling author ofThe Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership, will examine the kind of leadership that demands a deep and significant personal commitment. HVAC marketing expert Adams Hudson will present a new general session, “Secrets of the Contractor Millionaires.” The closing general session features Steve Uzzell, a well-known advertising and corporate photographer, who will show contractors how “open minds” lead to creative insights and new opportunities.
The CEO/Contractor Forum brings together the CEOs of the leading HVACR manufacturers and contractors. The CEOs take questions, offer their insights into the current and future HVACR marketplace, and engage in dialogue with each other and the audience.
The Indoor Air Expo is an opportunity for contractors to meet with vendors and suppliers and find out more about new products they can sell profitably or that will help them run their businesses more efficiently.
Registration is now open online at www.indoorairexpo.com, or call 703-824-8856.
Sept. 20, 2007: Registration Opens for 2008 ACCA Conference
September 20, 2007