BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. — Atlantic Westchester was recently named one of the 2022 Best Places to Work in Westchester. The awards program began in 2021 and is promoted by 914INC. in partnership with Best Companies Group. This regional survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Westchester, benefiting the region's economy, workforce, and businesses. The 2022 Best Places to Work in Westchester list is made up of 18 companies. This award acknowledges Atlantic Westchester’s dedication to providing its employees with the benefits, resources, and skills they need to be successful.
Atlantic Westchester offers a variety of HVAC services for businesses, institutions, and government facilities across the New York Metro area. Since 1961, AW has catered to clients providing proactive maintenance, remediation, installation, and energy-efficient solutions based on their unique facility needs.
“I am honored that Atlantic Westchester has been selected for this wonderful recognition,” said Bud Hammer, president of Atlantic Westchester Inc. “As a company that has been in business for over 60 years, we see how investing and uplifting our employees has contributed to our longevity. We are in business for the long haul and we want our employees to feel that they are in it with us.”
Since 1961, Atlantic Westchester has been recognized for its expertise, business practices, and commitment to its employees and community. Over the years, Atlantic Westchester and its team has won awards, including:
- HVAC Tech, Mike Miller was awarded HVAC Tech of the Month by ACHR News in 2022;
- Owner, Bud Hammer was honored by Westfair Communications C-Suite Award in 2020;
- Maintenance Solutions Specialist, Cathy Hoffman was recognized by New York Real Estate Journal as one of the 2020 Women in Real Estate;
- Atlantic Westchester was awarded 914 Inc.’s Small Business Award in 2018;
- Atlantic Westchester received the 2018 Business Council of Westchester’s Hall Of Fame Chairman’s Recognition Award;
- Project Manager, Tom Burbank was honored in the 2018 ACHR News 40 Under 40 awards and Director of Operations Sean Dunleavy was honored in 2017;
- Atlantic Westchester received the Westfair Communications Family Owned Business Award in 2017;
- Atlantic Westchester Received “Outstanding Achievement in Transportation Award” at the Sixth Annual Westchester Green Business Challenge Recognition Events & Awards Ceremony in 2016;
- Atlantic Westchester received the 2016 Green Award from the Town of Bedford Conservation Board;
- Account Executive, Tom Barzelatto was named 2015 “Milli’ Winner by Westfair Communications; and
- Atlantic Westchester was recognized as an honorable mention from Morris Media’s “Green Awards” in 2015.
Report Abusive Comment