MT. LAUREL, N.J. — The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) announced the recipients of its 2021 Safety Awards on March 21 at the association’s 33rd Annual Meeting & Exposition in Aurora, Colorado. As a respected authority on the inspection and cleaning of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, NADCA presents its Safety Awards to contractors who have shown a verifiable commitment to employee, customer, and community safety throughout the year.
Companies recognized with NADCA’s 2021 Outstanding Safety Award:
- Air Management Industries Incorporated
- Chemiclene Inc.
- Coit Services of Modesto
- Core Mechanical Inc.
- Cross Environmental Services Inc. (CES)
- Delta Industrial Services Inc.
- Doc's Super Vac Inc.
- Duct & Vent Cleaning of America Inc.
- Ductworks Inc.
- Ductz of Greater Portland & Vancouver
- Guardian Services
- Hughes Environmental Inc.
- K-tech Kleening Systems Inc.
- Power Vac America Inc.
- Providet Service Associates Inc.
- RHP Mechanical Systems Inc.
- Sani-Vac Service Inc.
- SMS Indoor Environmental Cleaning Inc.
- Flagship Environmental Services Corp.
- EMS Ice Inc.
Companies recognized with NADCA’s 2021 Safety Award:
- Clean Air Systems of LA Inc.
- CORE California
- CORE Virginia
- Duct Clean Corporation
- Duct Doctor USA
- Dusty Ducts Inc.
- Hoover's Air Duct Cleaning, Inc.
- Kleen Air Service Corporation
- Professional Abatement & Remediation Technologies
- Superior Air Duct Cleaning
- Ventilation Power Cleaning
“NADCA members are not only committed to adhering to the highest standards in HVAC system cleaning; safety is a top priority as well,” said NADCA Chief Executive Officer, Jodi Araujo, CEM. “The Safety Awards recognize those companies that have gone above and beyond this commitment, ensuring safety for their employees and customers.”
The criteria for NADCA’s Safety Awards are based on regulations and recommendations from the U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). The awards are presented annually. Recipients of the Outstanding Safety Award are companies who have been recognized with the NADCA Safety Award for at least three consecutive years.