ASHLAND CITY, Tenn. — A. O. Smith announced new class dates for its series of October virtual training programs.
The A. O. Smith University class schedule is flexible month-to-month, and sessions are offered on a variety of topics, including residential training, commercial training, tankless training, and heat pump training. This October, classes will include the following:
- Oct. 12, 8 A.M.CST: Residential Training - residential gas and power vent
- Oct. 13, 8 A.M.CST: Commercial Training - commercial electric
- Oct. 14, 8 A.M.CST: Tankless Training - tankless installation
- Oct. 26, 8 A.M.CST: Residential Training - residential electric
- Oct. 27, 8 A.M.CST: Commercial Training - commercial gas
- Oct. 28, 8 A.M.CST: Tankless Training - application, how it works, troubleshooting
With the onset of COVID-19, most classes shifted to a virtual learning format. Instructors provide real-time, full-scope demonstrations on a range of A. O. Smith products.
“This past year has placed a tremendous emphasis on digitally-driven education,” said Jason Leonard, marketing technology and training manager at A. O. Smith. “Through the virtual learning format, we continue to provide valuable resources to contractors and technicians. This new platform allows us to reach a wider audience than ever before. We continue to maintain two-way interaction between instructors and class attendees thanks to our state-of-the-art facilities. Instructors work hands-on with the units and provide real-time demonstrations to help technicians and contractors better understand A. O. Smith products.”
There is a 50-person cap placed on all sessions.