ROSEMONT, Ill. — The Process Heating & Cooling Show is scheduled to be held June 16 and 17, 2021, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont.
“We thank our advisory committee led by Linda Becker, editor of Process Heating & Process Cooling, Eric Teale, EVP of RETA, and Michael Stowe, president of IHEA, who assisted in the development of the program,” said Erik Klingerman, senior group publisher, BNP Media. “We invite executives and engineers from the oil & gas, electronics, pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, packaging, and plastics industries to make plans to join us to learn from thought leaders and discover new technologies and trends exclusively for the process heating and cooling sectors.”
Prior to the two-day event, registered attendees will have access to two pre-event webinars. On Thursday, March 18, 2021, Michael Stowe, senior energy engineer, Advanced Energy, will discuss Strategic Energy Management: Are you Ready? On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 Anil Gulanikar, director, Dag Tech Services, will discuss Improving Energy Efficiency and Safety of an Existing Ammonia Refrigeration System.
On Wednesday, June 16, the two-day conference program will kick off featuring a dozen education sessions focused on:
- Variable Speed Controls for Pumps and Chillers — Tom Stone, national sales manager, Industrial Markets, Thermal Care Inc.
- Benefits and Applications of Infrared Heating — Kristina McKee, mechanical design engineer, Casso-Solar Technologies
- The Importance of Heating and Cooling to Controlling Your Automated Fluid Dispensing System — Michael Bonner, vice president, Engineering & Technology, Saint Clair Systems Inc.
- Energy Recovery Analysis: Using the Conveyor Dryer To Dehydrate Fruits and Vegetables — Aldo De Tuoni, senior process engineer, Bühler Group
- HTF Reclaiming Satisfies Sustainability and Budgetary Objectives — Richard Beemsterboer, business unit manager, Heat Transfer Fluids, ORG Chem Group LLC
- Adiabatic Cooling - Wet When You Need It, Dry When You Don't — Kenny Sloat, regional sales manager, Guentner
- Heat Source Selection & Evaluation Criteria — Jason Allington, vice president and general manager, ASI, Division of Thermal Technologies, Inc.
- Process Applications Using Oil Free Centrifugal Compressors — Ken Koehler, Sr. business development manager, Danfoss ACR, and Eddie Rodriguez, Sr. strategic marketing manager, Danfoss Turbocor® Compressors
On Thursday, June 17, there will be a general session panel discussion on Energy Efficiency & Management: What's Now and What's Coming. Panelists include Joseph Birschbach, industrial/manufacturing sector energy manager, Ameren Illinois Efficiency Program via Leidos; Mark Lippi, program manager, Center for Advanced Research in Drying (CARD); and Michael Stowe, senior energy engineer, Advanced Energy.
“I thank my colleagues Eric and Michael for assisting in identifying the most important topics and securing the best and brightest speakers to lead these discussions,” said Linda Becker, director of education, Process Heating & Cooling Show and editor, Process Heating and Process Cooling. “We are working with industry associations and will be announcing shortly the CEUs that will be provided with each session. There is so much going on in our industry, we look forward to gathering in June to see the newest products and services, becoming educated by leaders in the industry, and have the ability to network.”