BURR RIDGE, Ill. — Weil-McLain is offering its virtual 2020 School of Better Heating training program Sept. 15-17. The School of Better Heating program is an annual series of comprehensive condensing boiler technology training seminars.
This year’s program is a three-day virtual training session, each featuring instruction on condensing boilers. The training sessions are:
Day 1: Residential – September 15, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT
- Hydronic System Fundamentals
- Domestic Hot Water
- Hydronics Wiring & Controls: ECO Tec
- Day 2: Residential – September 16, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT
- Residential High-Efficiency Boiler Installation
- Hydronic Wiring & Controls: Ultra & Evergreen boilers
- Evergreen, Ultra, GV90+® Service Workshop
- Day 3: Commercial – September 17, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT
- Commercial Cast Iron Steam & Hot Water Boiler: Features & Benefits
Courses will cover the following objectives:
- Design, construction, and operation of condensing boilers
- Installation of venting, piping, and wiring
- Controls, set up, and programming
- Start up, maintenance, and troubleshooting
Registration for the School of Better Heating residential contractor class is $25 per day. Registration is required for each event contractors plan to attend, and participants may elect to attend one, two, or all three days.
Participants will earn a $300 coupon for attending that may be redeemed for Weil-McLain residential and commercial high efficiency products.