GLEN ELLYN, Ill. — AIM/R announced that registration for the AIM/R Virtual Meeting (Oct. 22 – 23, 2020) is open! There will be 12 hours of content spanning over two days. Manufacturers attend on Thursday, Oct. 22. Rep Agents attend on Thursday and Friday (Oct. 22 – 23).
The line-up for the Virtual Meeting includes some of AIM/R-event-favorites but in a new format:
- Manufacturer/Rep content
- Updates from three national wholesale partners
- Sessions on best practices for those calling on customers in a COVID world
- Rep and Manufacturer (R.A.M.) roundtables
- Rep Information / Solution Exchange (R.I.S.E.)
- Membership town hall
- Bylaws update
- Vendor exhibits
- Video tributes for where the association has been and is headed
- A happy hour with gamification
Members can register online for $100/person. Members can also save money by committing to both the Virtual Meeting 2020 and the AIM/R 49th Annual Conference (Sept. 29 – Oct. 2, 2021) in San Diego, California.