Description: The AIRFLOW-IQ combines the features of the Ruskin TDP05K air flow and temperature measuring probes with the Ruskin CD50 control damper and the Ruskin VAFB24-BAC RAMS Air Measurement BACnet actuator. The unit is factory-assembled and calibrated to provide effective setpoint airflow control from 0 to 5,000 FPM (0 to 25 m/s) using analog or BACnet interface. The ultra low-leak, class 1A-rated CD50 damper meets leakage requirements of the International Energy Conservation Code.
Features of the AIRFLOW-IQ include:
- Thermal dispersion flow and temperature sensors
- Factory-calibrated controller in nonvolatile EPROM
- BACnet standard TDP05K and IP or MS/TP from actuator controller
- Factory-mounted 24-volt modulating actuator(s)
- Low-leak CD50 aluminum damper
- Factory-mounted and wired
- Single point 24-volt power connection
- Temperature and altitude compensated
The AIRFLOW-IQ helps satisfy the requirements for minimum outside air as required by ASHRAE 62.1, 90.1 and 189.1, California Title 24, International Mechanical Code (IMC), and International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
Interested in showcasing a new product? Contact us!