Company: Armstrong Fluid Technology
Product: Design Envelope IPC 9521 Integrated Plant Control System
Description: Featuring the new TowerMax option, the IPC 9521 significantly improves the operating efficiencies of plants using either identical or non-identical chillers.
Designed with advanced operating algorithms to reduce energy and water consumption, the TowerMax option is an optimization feature that can help variable speed chiller plants achieve up to 45 percent energy savings. It compliments both new and existing Building Management Systems (BMS) and works with all brands of chillers and cooling towers to meet the requirements of Green Mark.
Other features of the Design Envelope IPC 9521 Integrated Plant Control System include:
- Controls up to five chillers, cooling towers and BAS
- No limitations on plant size or cooling capacity
- Pre-programmed and pre-tested for easy installation
- Drift management capabilities
- User-friendly screens and predefined communication settings
- Low installed cost, with upgrade options
The TowerMax option also includes a one-year subscription to Armstrong’s ECO* Pulse™ Performance Management Service.
Contact: Armstrong Fluid Technology
Interested in showcasing a new product? Contact us!