FAIRVIEW, Texas — The Joseph Groh Foundation announced recent grants from the foundation, as well as 2020 golf dates, described below.
2020 Golf Dates
- Monday, May 4: Coyote Ridge Golf Club in Carrollton, Texas
- Monday, September 14: Links at North Fork in Ramsey, Minnesota
- Monday, September 28: Highlands of Elgin in Elgin, Illinois
Fall 2019 Grants
- Front entry elevator for Roberto Hernandez, a union laborer from Summit, Illinois
- Ultralight wheelchair for Glenn Gaddway, electrician from Malone, New York
- Front entry deck & ramp for Jason Dorwort, former construction worker from Oberlin, Ohio
- Pressure relief bed for Seth Mieres, roofer from Augusta, Maine
The Joseph Groh foundation is dedicated to:
- Providing extensive information for individuals with disabilities and their caregivers through the foundation website links page
- Providing financial assistance to those connected to the contracting industry who are living with life-altering disabilities
- Advocating for pathways to affordable short/long-term disability insurance for small businesses in the contracting industry
Submit a press release here!