Taco will be hosting a new, bi-weekly webinar training series, Taco Tuesday, throughout 2020. These fun, fact-filled, one-hour webinars will keep participants up-to-date with the latest HVAC systems, tools, and technologies. The webinars will occur on Tuesdays at 12 noon EST and every month will feature one residentially-focused topic and one commercially-focused topic.
Taco Comfort Solutions’ Director of Training, John Barba, has announced the first quarter 2020 webinar topics, below. Webinar topics and registration links can be found here.
Taco Tuesday First Quarter 2020 Webinar Schedule:
- January 7: Residential focus: The Truth about Variable Speed Circulator, presented by John Barba
- January 21: Commercial focus: Expansion Tank Sizing, presented by Rich Medairos, P.E., and Brett Zerba
- Feb. 11: Residential focus: Zone Valves -vs- Circulators: Which is Better?, presented by John Barba
- February 18: Commercial focus: Basics of Hydronic Solution Software, presented by Rich Medairos, P.E., and Brett Zerba
- March 10: Residential focus: Making DHW Recirculation Easy and Effective, presented by John Barba
- March 17: Commercial focus: Pump Selection/Taco Project Builder, presented by Rich Medairos, P.E., and Brett Zerba
Submit a press release here!