The Food Marketing Institute’s (FMI’s) 2019 Energy & Store Development Conference will be held September 8-11 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas. The conference offers an opportunity for leaders of the food retail industry and their business partners to discuss new refrigeration technology, energy-efficiency and conservation, as well as refrigeration system and store design.
Highlights of the conference include:
- A manufacturer-retailer exchange that provides supermarket operators the opportunity to meet leading suppliers of energy management, HVAC, refrigeration, design, construction, and lighting systems;
- Comprehensive general sessions and targeted breakouts. Breakout sessions provide small group learning opportunities across three tracks: energy, refrigeration, and store development; and
- “Refrigerants and Energy Regulations Update” general session covering a/c and refrigeration regulations already in place and upcoming regulations at the federal and state levels and how to ensure an effective transition for your business.
The refrigeration sessions scheduled to be included in this year’s breakouts are:
- Installation Best Practices;
- HVAC and Humidity Management: Best Practices and Developments for Improving Refrigeration;
- Replacement Strategies for Equipment Using R-22;
- In-store System Flexibility; and
- Current and Future Refrigeration Architecture.
There will also be opportunities to connect with other professionals and potential business partners who have similar responsibilities and challenges, to gain new ideas to reduce costs and improve sustainability, and to help supermarkets build a shopping experience that meets their customers' evolving needs.
For more information or to register, visit www.fmi.org/energy-and-store-development-conference.