ATLANTA — Learn real world design and installation lessons as Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr “walks through” various boiler rooms from North America and will discuss best boiler room practices and use actual installation images to illustrate top-notch work.
- I've got a tight squeeze in my mechanical room. Now what?
- Do I need primary/secondary?
- Is there a "gold standard" to follow for system connections?
- Where is the most effective placement of separators?
- Is magnetic protection always required? When is magnetic separation most needed?
- Are fluid quality and system fluid volume related?
- When does buffering make sense?
- How do I account for multiple distribution temperatures?
- Should the pressure reducing valve be isolated?
- How do I protect from sustained flue-gas condensation?
- Ahem. Don't forget the codes.
Presented by Radiant Professionals Alliance (RPA), Monday, Jan. 14, 2-3 p.m., Room B310.
Want more HVAC industry news and information? Join The NEWS on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn today!
Report Abusive Comment