TANEYTOWN, Md. — Evapco’s new eco-Air demo trailer began its voyage across the U.S., beginning in sunny Los Angeles. The traveling, working demo unit was designed to give building owners, manufacturer’s reps, mechanical contractors, and others a look at the operation and efficiency of the coolers.
On one side, the demonstration unit features an adiabatic cooler; on the other, NEMA fan motor/EC fan motors, and an eco-Air control panel with automated programmable logical controls (PLC) for building automation system (BAS) integration. The unit also has a piped water distribution system for adiabatic pads and nitrogen-charged stainless steel coils with aluminum fins.
The demo unit will continue its journey on the West Coast for several months, making stops in these locations:
- Los Angeles — with Vertical Systems, Inc.
- San Diego — with Vertical Systems, Inc.
- Sacramento, California — with Vertical Systems, Inc.
- San Francisco — with Conservation Mechanical
- Portland, Oregon — with Fox Engineering
- Seattle — with Johnson and Barrow
- British Columbia, Canada — with J&S Sales
Publication date: 8/16/2018