TempMaster OmniElite Single Package Rooftop Units Deliver Comfort Energy Efficiency
Johnson Controls Inc. has extended its TempMaster® line to include OmniElite™ single-package rooftop units. Available in 50- to 65-ton cooling capacities, the new units offer a footprint up to 20 percent smaller than competing units, double-wall construction, single-point power connection and efficiency ratings that exceed ASHRAE 90.1 standards.
Double-wall construction, which includes the roof, floor, doors and walls, helps prevent insulation fibers from entering the conditioned air and facilitates periodic cleaning of the unit to prevent harmful buildup of bacteria or contaminants. Double-sloped drain pans protect against corrosion and bacterial growth for improved air quality.
TempMaster units feature multi-step capacity control, high-efficiency scroll compressors and fully modulating gas heat to cut costs while improving comfort. The systems also include:
• Advanced ventilation control to avoid waste of conditioning excess outside air and monitor unit functions for maximized efficiency;
• Airside economizer for compressor-free cooling when outdoor air is cool and dry;
• Variable-speed drives that slash fan energy costs by 40 percent compared to inlet-guide vanes on some competitive units;
• Simple, intuitive controls that ensure hassle-free operation; and
• Single-point power connection that reduces field wiring costs.
Optimized for HFC-410A refrigerant, these rooftop units allow easy access to components.
Johnson Controls Inc.