BPI Launches a New Industry Professionals Website
After nine months in development, the new BPI Industry Professionals website is live.
Throughout this process, the BPI marketing team consulted the bpi technical, standards, client relations, and operations teams. BPI also consulted an industry focus group, and used questions, calls, emails, and discussions to shape the website's layout, format, and content.
In short, here's what was updated:
- Created a versatile homepage with clear navigation to all BPI certifications, FAQs, programs, webinars, etc.;
- Reviewed, organized, and updated hundreds of documents;
- Constructed a new portal for job searchers and for companies seeking BPI certified professionals;
- Updated FAQs using information from actual calls and emails to BPI;
- Condensed ~70 webpages into ~40+/- active webpages with updated content;
- Clarified the process for each BPI certification into easy-to-follow steps;
- Developed a new locator tool for homeowners to find contractors, and for contractors to find BPI Test Centers;
- Tested the new locator tool with homeowners at a home show;
- Created a "New to BPI" webpage with statistics showing why so many home and building contractors join and value the BPI community;
- Built a new and vastly improved product listing platform for manufacturers and their potential customers;
- Made the website mobile and tablet friendly; and
- Much more