CLEARWATER, Fla. — Pure Air Control Services announced it has been named to the 2016 Gulf Coast 500, an annual ranking by the Gulf Coast Business Review of the largest 500 companies located throughout the Gulf Coast of Florida.
In 2016, Pure Air noted that it has been recognized with the following awards:
• Fast 50 Tampa Bay
• Fast 100 Florida
• Gulf Coast 500
• Hispanic Top 25 Tampa Bay
• Inc. Magazine Top 5000
“We are proud to be listed among the prestigious Gulf Coast 500 largest companies” said Alan Wozniak, president/CEO of Pure Air Control Services. “This honor is a testament to all of our team’s focus on customer service, improved IAQ in the workplace, green clean initiatives, and energy savings results.”
Pure Air’s service offerings include:
• IAQ Testing — Building IAQ assessments, thermography, building pressurization analysis, cause and origin evaluations for HVAC systems and mold, HVAC hygienic assessments.
• Environmental Lab Analytics — Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab) is an accredited environmental microbiology laboratory. EDLab specializes in the field of environmental microbiology, IAQ, aerobiology, and allergen testing for environmental specimens.
• PURE-Steam Coil Cleaning — High-temperature steam cleaning and flushing of the evaporator coils as well as internal air handling unit components.
• HVAC Hygienic Maintenance & Restoration — Complete restoration of HVAC systems.
• HVAC System Cleaning/Mold Remediation — Cleaning and mold remediation of HVAC systems, PURE-Decon room sanitization.
For more information, visit www.pureaircontrols.com.
Publication date: 9/26/2016