Service Experts to Provide HVAC Tune-ups for Nonprofits on Earth Day
Donated a/c tune-ups will help local communities save energy, improve IAQ
DALLAS — Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning announced that its locations in more than 30 cities will be helping local nonprofits and deserving families, as well as the environment, by donating air conditioning tune-ups on Earth Day, April 22, 2016.
Service Experts’ technicians will donate the company’s Precision™ Air Conditioning Tune-ups to help prepare for the coming summer heat. Regular heating and air conditioning tune-ups can save up to 30 percent on energy bills, lowering monthly utility expenses. The value of the Precision Air Conditioning Tune-Up ranges from $99-$139, based on the market.
“Heating and air conditioning systems are one of the top users of home energy, consuming up to 50 percent of energy use every month,” said Rob Haines, marketing manager for Service Experts. “Every single tune-up contributes to reducing energy use and cleaner indoor air, and we’re excited about the cumulative positive effect of our free Earth Day tune-ups on the environment.”
Examples of local outreaches include:
• A-Plus Service Experts in Baltimore will be helping a family referred by a local Habitat for Humanity office.
• Stevenson Service Experts in Dayton, Ohio, will be performing a tune-up for Serenity House Assisted Living.
• Service Experts in Richmond, Virginia, will be reaching out to a family referred by Trinity Baptist Church.
• Service Experts in Roanoke, Virginia, will be reaching out to a family referred by Cub Scouts pack 030.
• Service Experts in Dallas will be working at City House, a 48-bed multi-faceted shelter serving at-risk youth due to abuse, neglect, or homelessness.
Additional Service Experts locations will be participating from the following states and cities:
• Alabama: Norrell Service Experts, Birmingham; Climate Control Service Experts, Mobile.
• Florida: Service Experts, Cocoa; Wilson Service Experts, Daytona Beach; Service Experts, Fort Myers; Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville; Service Experts, Miami; Service Experts, Ocala; Service Experts, West Palm Beach.
• Georgia: Coastal Service Experts, Savannah.
• Indiana: Rolf Griffin Service Experts, Fort Wayne; Broad Ripple Service Experts, Sylvester’s Service Experts, Service Experts and Village Plumbing Service Experts, Indianapolis; BW/Cook Service Experts, South Bend.
• Illinois: Chief/Bauer Service Experts, Champaign; Comfort Masters Service Experts and Golden Seal Service Experts, Chicago.
• Kansas/Missouri: Neal Harris Service Experts, Kansas City.
• Kentucky: Becht/Givens Service Experts, Louisville.
• Mississippi: Comfortech Service Experts, Jackson.
• Nebraska: McElroy Service Experts, Grand Island.
• North Carolina: Service Experts, Raleigh.
• Oklahoma: Gordon’s Service Experts, Oklahoma City; Jack Nelson Service Experts, Tulsa.
• South Carolina: Pardee Service Experts, Charleston; Service Experts, Columbia; Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head.
• South Dakota: Peitz Service Experts, Pierre.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, based in Plano, Texas, is one of North America's largest heating and air conditioning service companies, with over 90 locations serving more than 2,000 homes and businesses per day. For more information, visit www.serviceexperts.com.
Publication date: 4/13/2016