The Department of Energy has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking and public meeting about test procedures for commercial packaged boilers (February 22, 2016). DOE will hold a public meeting on April 4, 2016, in Washington, DC.
- To participate in the public meeting via webinar, please register here.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting scheduled for Monday, April 4, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes 75 days after publication in the Federal Register.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, current standards and test procedures, waivers, exceptions, exemptions, and contact information.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2014-BT-TP-0006