SOLEC Launches New Website
Visitors will find technical resources and an enhanced user experience
EWING, N.J. — SOLEC-Solar Energy Corp., a major manufacturer of specialized heat reflecting and absorbing optical coatings, has announced the launch of its new website at www.solec.org.
The new site provides quick access to information on SOLEC’s main coating brands, LO/MIT radiant barrier coating and SOLKOTE selective solar coating. Customers can now view the coatings’ many varied applications across a multitude of industries as well as find extensive technical resources to find solutions to their heat transfer problems.
According to SOLEC president, Robert Aresty, “The new site has been almost a year in the making. We’ve created lots of new content and have simplified our menu structure to offer a more appealing experience for our customers across a wide range of industries.”
Website features include:
• Organized resources for technical information, studies, and reports
• Convenient contact forms to request additional information
• Responsive image galleries
• Site translation for customers located around the globe
• The latest news and events
• Links to find local installers or distributors
• Connections to social media
SOLEC’s coatings serve the solar, building, and industrial markets, and more.
For more information, visit www.solec.org.
Publication date: 11/2/2015